Not diagnosed... but really concerned with these symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not diagnosed... but really concerned with these symptoms

I wonder if someone can help me. I am experiencing some symptoms that are worrying me and I suffer from extreme anxiety/panic disorder after a seizure. The cause of the seizure was never found. I have since had one other and a few, what I think, are small ones? Anyway, I have lost tons of weight (anxiety likely), and have been having episodes of extreme cleaning. Other than that I am pretty much a house hermit. I have been noticing trouble walking for quite some time, like balance issues, hold walls when I can etc. I have trouble on uneven ground. My eyesight has been going through severe changes and I'm noticing hearing issues. I also have this annoying thing where my hands sometimes jerk spontaneously or if I try to use my mouse sometimes it will go in a whole other direction. The newest onset of things are the ones that are really bothering me and made me look up online my symptoms - which all sent me to MS. But I don't want to jump to conclusions and my walk in clinic doesn't open for another couple hours. I have been noticing numbness and tingling and weakness in the left side of my body mostly. Some areas of my feet, toes, ankle, lower leg and it's now travelling upwards - are completely numb. Other areas are just cold tingly feeling. I sometimes have trouble breathing. I noticed yesterday I am walking strange and my left leg feels like I'm wearing a tensor bandage but I'm not. It's also jello feeling? I realize this is not a forum for a diagnosis, but I'm hoping someone can enlighten me or tell me these things are not necessarily due to MS?

I moved your thread here as it is more likely to be seen by others who will answer all your questions.
    I can tell you that based on my experience, your symptoms are shared by many different diseases. They would best be answered by a doctor. I would love to be able to give you answers to your questions, but I cannot, nor can anyone here diagnose you from what you described.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello lmetauro and welcome to MSWorld.

It's important to get your anxiety under control as it can cause many physical symptoms such as you are experiencing. If you are not being treated for your anxiety/panic attacks please seek the help of a Mental Health Professional.

Seizures without a cause or non-epileptic seizures can sometimes be due to Functional Neurological Disorder(FND). Below are a couple of links about FND and symptoms.

http://www.fndhope.org/
      http://www.neurosymptoms.org/

However, only a Dr. can determine the cause of your symptoms.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
      X