Need Work From Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand!

Donna, while I don't have any suggestions, my heart certain my goes out to you.

I worked from home for 2 years up until this past February when I had to go back in to an office full time. It was during this time that I was having awful symptoms and ended up being diagnosed in March of 2014.

I believe working fom home was the only reason I was able to keep my job. I am now on a 2 month leave of absence because my body couldn't handle it.

I am trying to get my employer to allow me to work from home at least a few days per week. It makes all the difference in managing my fatigue.

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Comment

I read your thread when you first posted nearly a month ago, and thinking "oh, I really wish I could find something like that!" Well, it kind of fell into my lap.

Dd#1 makes and consigns jewelry. When she was here for turkey day, she was lamenting that she wanted to sell on Etsy but didn't have the time with her full time job and part time job making jewelry. Well, I have the time.

No deadlines, no boss pressures. It feels like a good way for me to use my days.
      Karen

Comment

Working...
      X