please read this and help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please read this and help me

okay so my doctor has me on flomax so it moves my urine out....i have had no problems until recently and i don't know why it is so well, it working so well it wakes me up several times during the night and i just want to know why i don't know if i'm having an episode....please help me

Sorry no one has replied to diguilio. I really can't help you on this one, but I urge you to talk with the Dr who prescribed the flomax and ask her/him about this. I hope that working with your Dr can help you - maybe adjusting the dosage might help?
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I have urinary hesitancy and my Dr didn't give me any medicine. He told me to use catheters and I really don't like using them. I still get up at least twice a night to go. I just think these are some of the things that we just have to live with. I would check with your doctor though and maybe he can help.

Every time I ask if the doctor can help me with symptoms I am told no. I hope you get a different response.

Comment

I don't know, either. Seasha is right. Talk to your doctor.

Comment

I take Rapaflo which I understand works the same as Flomax. The bottle reads - take at bedtime. I was having the same issue of waking up frequently during the night. I have started taking my night time dose of Flomax right after supper. Then the flood has slowed down by the time I actually go to bed and I have been able to sleep like 5 hours at a time - yay!!!

Comment

FLOMAX

I was placed on flomax and catheters at the same time for Bladder retention. I started leaking steadily right away. So I stopped the Flomax and just used the catheters. I have to get up twice during the night but that is much better then not being able to go at all.

siol

Comment

Working...
            X