Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I KNOW THIS MAY BE AN ODD POST BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I KNOW THIS MAY BE AN ODD POST BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME....

I've often wondered what my purpose in life is. We are all put here for a reason and what was my reason.

This morning while driving to work I started praying out loud and I asked, I said, "God what is my purpose here. I feel like I have so much to offer but what I'm I supposed to do. He said you do it everyday. You talk to people about your disease. You educate people about your disease. In doing so you help all those that also suffer from the same disease."

So I felt like my purpose is to talk about and educate people about Mutiple Sclerosis. I know, I know this sounds odd but it was so real to me. And it is perfect for me because I love to speak about things I am passionate about. And I am definitely passionate about MS.

There is only one problem. I don't know where to start. I know there are people that do the same thing but I don't know how they got started. If anyone can assist me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Now that you think I am certifiably crazy I will let you go.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

The fact that you were driving to work when this occurred to you, I applaud you that you can do these things ! I can't and I miss it !
    I think that you are doing the 'right' things. Two words that are in your post are my response. Prayer and persevere ! Good luck

Comment

Have you thought about contacting the National MS Society or your local chapter? What about asking your neuro for ideas? Maybe he has some ideas?

And prayer. When God gives you a plan, I think He also gives you the help you a way to accomplish it.

I am praying you hear His answers.

Echo
      Echo
      DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

makes sense to me!

I've often thought the same thing, what do I do now that MS has taken away so much of what I used to do? What is my purpose? There's got to be more than just sitting in my wheelchair, playing on the computer all day, but what? Definitely pray, I will be praying too!

Comment

I don't think it is odd or you are crazy, I believe you heard His answer and I know you will find your way of doing just that.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
          X