Medical MJ allowed for MSers in Queensland, Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical MJ allowed for MSers in Queensland, Australia

Whoo hoo. Doesn't get you high, so to speak, but, it is free-ish.
    And there I was with all my magistrates court criminals, kindly lending me me an arm to lurch up the courthouse steps.
    Have a feeling the criminal stuff might be more fun.

Now that it's legal in OZ, it can't be long before MSers in NZ have access to more than just Sativex and it's funded.

Thinkimjob, can't wait until we beat your guys in the rugby world cup tomorrow morning LOL. Our Allblacks are the best in the world after all.

Comment

I'll be right there cheering with you, Poppy. When it comes to sport, we Australians are often bad losers and even worse winners.
      So, go the mighty All Blacks!
      I like them. Well-mannered, super talented, and quite handsome. Your cricketers are pretty good, too.
      The game starts so late, it's nearly early. Four a.m.
      Good luck.

Comment

What an awesome match. I only got out of bed in time for the second half but my young who had got up at 4.30 am filled me in on the goings on in the first half.

When the gap between the teams got to only four points I have to admit to being a bit nervous but with the drop kick by Dan Carter the team seemed to get it back together. No doubt there will be plenty of celebrating around NZ today.

Best wishes

Poppy

Comment

Working...
        X