Very short Continuing disability review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very short Continuing disability review

I received my CDR in the mail today. It is my third CDR and each one has gotten shorter. This one was 3 questions. have I worked since last review? Have my conditions improved, stayed the same or gotten worse since last review? Have I received medical treatment since my last review? (strangely, not even a space asking for name of doctor)

I assume such a brief review is a good sign and an indication there won' be any problems with my social security continuing? (or am I assuming too much)

kewlj

Sadly, I personally do not know of anyone with M.S. on SSDI who ever got off of it, either voluntarily or involuntarily. People go on SSDI for all kinds of reasons, but having an incurable, chronic and progressive disease such as Multiple Sclerosis and needing a financial lifeline is pretty hard to argue with .
    Tawanda

Comment

I never had any problems with SSDI, but my reviews were always a little longer. The reviews seem few and far between though. I cannot even remember what year I last had one. I have had a lot more fun with my LTD company that keeps trying to get rid of me, unsuccessfully so far.

Comment

Working...
      X