HAVING A ROUGH DAY.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAVING A ROUGH DAY.....

This has to be one of the worst days I have had that I can recently remember. Recently remember is the key phrase there because my memory isn't worth a flip.

I woke up this morning having terrible difficulty breathing. I got up and took my breathing treatment with my nebulizer right away and it did help. I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago with breathing problems and left there with 3 different breathing treatments I have to take at different times of the day.

Then the spasticity in my legs set in making hard for me to walk. Thank goodness for my rollator! My right hand has started to tingle and go numb. Fatigue this morning was bad as well.

Needless to say all this has affected me mentally as well. All I want to do is crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head. I know all this will pass it's just waiting for it to pass that's the problem.

BTW the doctors do not attribute my breathing problems to MS which I was happy about. I have some scaring on my lungs which they attribute it to partially. I also had bronchitis. Anyway enough whining time to move on. I just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening!!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

So sorry for your rough patch, Way. Sounds like this a bad flare? Sending a prayer that this ends quickly and that you start feeling better soon.

S.
    Seattle, WA
    Dx 05/14/10, age 55, RRMS, Now PPMS
    Avonex 5/10-9/11; Copaxone 20, 9/11-4/13; Tecfidera 4/13-7/15; Copaxone 40, 9/15 -present

Comment

Working...
    X