Caffeine & Walking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caffeine & Walking?

I've noted that my walking seems to improve shortly after I drink a diet coke. I also take Ampyra, which definitely improves my walking speed. Caffeine gives me a short term energy boost, but I also seem to walk with a better stride and more quickly after a soda (don't drink coffee or tea). Has anyone else noted a similar 'boost' from caffeine?

caffeine

I drink a soda every morning for the energy. I need to get back on B12 as well. I don't feel a boost from the caffeine but I do have more energy. -Teresa

Comment

Caffeine helps more for me than Provigil, Nuvigil, ever did. I drink a ton of Dt. Mt. Dew. When I feel guilty and taper off and drink water, I take caffeine pills to help get through the work day.
      Brenda
      Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

I could drink 3 diet cokes a day, but I try to limit myself to one......and feel guilty about even that one!! But, I do have some caffeine pills in my purse....just in case I need a little boost!

Comment

Working...
        X