Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having one of those days - feel I'm in a bottom of a pit - need a friendly voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you, I wish I really could help more, really

Take care of yourself. I am glad you are married. Even if people don't understand, if we are very patient, they can help. Even I am surprised. My husband must have had a bad day, to complain about me having ppms. I know you all DO understand what I'm dealing with.

Even my neurologist asks me what I'm still doing here . . . . . Well, I did get a different neuro. I guess I didn't appreciate his attempt at humor. So, you hang in here. We all do need and want you here. Please stay here with us

Comment

Originally posted by Marie12 View Post
      Take care of yourself. I am glad you are married. Even if people don't understand, if we are very patient, they can help. Even I am surprised. My husband must have had a bad day, to complain about me having ppms. I know you all DO understand what I'm dealing with.

Even my neurologist asks me what I'm still doing here . . . . . Well, I did get a different neuro. I guess I didn't appreciate his attempt at humor. So, you hang in here. We all do need and want you here. Please stay here with us
      No worries, I'm never leaving all of you!
      Seattle, WA
      Dx 05/14/10, age 55, RRMS, Now PPMS
      Avonex 5/10-9/11; Copaxone 20, 9/11-4/13; Tecfidera 4/13-7/15; Copaxone 40, 9/15 -present

Comment

I understand

Oh, do I ever understand. This is one tough, unforgiving disease. Different for each of us, yet so much the same.
        I, too, have been suffering with depression and anxiety. Never had it before but, this past year its been a beast.
        I'm just learning to reach out to other's with MS and it does help.
        Hang in there and know you are not alone and its OK to vent.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better today!

I have had those days and I hope yours is much better today. When I am having a particular bad day, I try and get some sunshine but it doesn't always work. I am crowding 59, (I mean, really crowding) and feel like this disease makes me feel like I am a 100, especially in the mornings!! I don't know how you feel about God, but he has helped me through some really tough spots! Try and go easy on you wife! Good luck to you and God Bless!
          Originally posted by SEAMSGUY View Post
          I'm not doing so good. My depression is worsening. I had an episode last night where I yelled and carried on for hours mainly because I'm so frustrated about how little I can do anymore. My wife seems about ready to give up on me (and I don't blame her). I hate myself too right now.

I feel like everything I touch turns to you-know-what. I'm "only" 61, I can't live like this anymore.

I just need to hear from somebody today who knows what it's like.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X