Speaking of IVSM....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of IVSM....

After my first day of a three day IVSM treatment, I could walk pretty darn well, but by 10 hours after that first treatment, things went back to my 'normal' ( balance, mobility issues, etc.). The second and third day didn't have quite as much improvement as the first day, but I was doing better walking. However, 3 weeks after IVSM, I am back to pretreatment status.

Could this just be a placebo effect and is all in my head? If so, why can't I convince myself to have better mobility ALL the time??? Sometimes I feel like MS is all a state of mind, despite the lesions and everything else. Maybe I just need the power of positive thinking!!

Thanks for letting me ramble.
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

same thing happened to me.....beginning of May I started oral prednisone (high dose) Was doing well back to my "normal" but as I titrated down everything went. very disappointing It also doesn't help that it is summer and the heat makes everything worse! wish you the best!
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Thanks do the reply

Tracibk

Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think I was the only one and that I am indeed crazy!

I hope all your days are GOOD days!
      Echo
      DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Working...
      X