Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking WORSE with Tecfidera! What the??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking WORSE with Tecfidera! What the??

I took me so long to finally get Tecfidera and at first I had this red-like-tomato side effect. I could handle this...but two weeks after starting it, my legs got MUCH weaker and I developed this terrible burning sensation in both of my lower legs. I was unable to walk from car to the hospital without help by the end of third week. I was prescribed steroids for flare up treatment and I was doing much better again until I started Tecfidrea again! The burning returned after the first pill. I found out Tecfidera was causing my symptoms to get worse! I immediately stopped using it and continued with the SoluMed and I got better again! But this is one crazy "side effect"! I thought MS drugs were supposed to at least slow down the disease progression. I understand that the drug may not work but never have I heard of one that makes the symptoms worse! If you google "Tecfidera walking worse" there are plenty of complains.

Originally posted by Anita425 View Post
    I just followed up to a post i did a while ago. The post is still pending approval. Keep an eye on that your symptoms. If it works for you, great. Sure, it was free for me with their "help" program. I have another 90 days of that $h!t sitting in my cabinet. It screwed my GI tract up and I'm not happy about it.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...t=#post1472718

Comment

Working...
    X