Sept 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept 18th

Well I am having a full scale attach. Went to clinic this morning and had a full review from doctor. Had IV steroids today and will have Tomorrow and Thursday. Will have TY on 31st. If I have problems we'll talk about changing from TY to another drug but doctor says it may just be taking my body longer to adjust to the TY.

So I am feeling much better today
    toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
    Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

So sorry!!!

Toot,

So sorry that you are having an attack - just stinks. Hope the steroids help and that you feel better.
    Diagnosed RRMS 4/7/15, symptoms for 8 months prior. Copaxone 4/27/15

Comment

Feeling better after one day of steroids? Good for you. It usually takes me three weeks, often takes longer than the steroids and the taper for me to notice a difference.

Hope the Tysabri works so you don't have to switch DMD's.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi Toot

Sorry to hear things have not got better With the Ty. Never know though maybe you were just entering a bad spell when you started it. Sure hope things improve for ya soon.
        I get my 2nd. infusion next Monday and I still am not quite back to where I was before but that was pretty bad anyway.
        I dream of the white foam off the bow and the wind in my face.

PEACE
        Tim

Comment

day 2 steriods

they seem to be working http://www.msworld.org/forum/images/.../thumbs_up.gif

I am hoping for continues improvement. I will see doctor tomorrow.
          toot

DX 1986 currently on TY

Comment

I am on TY for almost three years now. Have not had an attack since about the second month on TY. I love it because it is that much less I have to see a needle. Did five years of Rebif. If ?Copaxone had been three shots a week when I was diagnosed that would be what I went on. I could not see myself doing a shot seven days a week. Hope everything works out for you though.

Comment

Done with 3 days of steriods

Well the doctor was so happy I have bounced back. I am too. Had to use wheelchair first visit, third back to walker

Now I need to control the stress that is going on right now. My husband and I have sold our building. We've been here 30 plus years living upstairs above his machine shop. He is now in the process of setting up an auction in early October. He'll close shop and retire then, age 67.

We are looking for a condo that had no stairs. There is a new building just opening that will work to have condo be ADA. We are going Monday to look. Could be exciting since I now need a chair lift on the stairs to get to the apartment.

I get my 6 TY infusion on August 31st. Doctor is hoping I do well and we don't have to change plans. Me Too.

thanks for all your support. It's good to have this place.
              toot

DX 1986 currently on TY

Comment

OH BOY

Friday evening, not doing well. Just like I didn't have the treatment. What's going on?

May suggest my husband take to emergency this afternoon.

will keep you posted.
                toot

DX 1986 currently on TY

Comment

Worried About you!!!

Originally posted by toot2818 View Post
                  Friday evening, not doing well. Just like I didn't have the treatment. What's going on?

May suggest my husband take to emergency this afternoon.

will keep you posted.
                  Hi Toot have not heard or seen anything from you since this post. I hope you are OK. Your last post worries me. I will be anxiously be watching for some news from you.
                  PEACE
                  Tortis

Comment

Working...
                  X