Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never ever used to forget, now can't remember anything, except that I can't remembe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never ever used to forget, now can't remember anything, except that I can't remembe

Now, my daughter has called me, not to go to lunch with me, but that she needs money. Nothing new!!!!! I guess she is trying to get me to start cursing Nope, not yet, . . . . . . . . Hmmm, I guess my teaching her to be a helpful, kind, . . . . . . wait just a minute. Now, I know I never USED to ask for help, but now definitely need HELP. : ) I'd better behave, or I'll have the MS society here again : ) It's ok, I'll be ok, I am ok, talk later : )

Well, that sucks. The number of times I remind myself to leave the keys/ wallet/ mobile phone where I can find them, and the number of times I completely forget...

And it takes so much energy to go looking. Actually was sitting on the mobile when I did Find my IPhone and I still couldn't find it.

Breathe deeply, Marie12. In with anger, out with love. (Yeah, right.)

Comment

Ha ha 1 I blame my loss of memory on the MS. I am sure of that. I tell the person I am speaking with that my brain is like 'mashed potatoes'. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X