IT'S MONDAY AND MY MS IS REMINDING ME WHY I HATE MONDAY'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S MONDAY AND MY MS IS REMINDING ME WHY I HATE MONDAY'S

This morning I was up about 2 hours than normal which was ok because I had things to do this morning before I ran some errands.

I decided to bathe to dog since I some extra time. That's when things started going haywire. My dog is small and takes all of 15 minutes to was and dry him. As soon as I finished I went out to sit on my porch and by back and night were tight you couldn't drive a nail through them. Not only were they stiff the pain was unbearable so I took my medication as soon as I could get to it.

As I took a shower I was an incredible problem with my arms. They didn't have the strength to hold up for as long as I needed to finish washing my hair.

This has just been a horrible day and it's just beginning. The spasticity in my back and neck have troubled me the most but I'll just have to forge ahead.

Has anyone else had spasticity in my neck and back at the same time? Mine was extremely painful.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Mondays--day I do all my errands with my husband cuz he is off. Also make any doctor appointments for Mondays.

I like Mondays, always fun to go for lunch with hubby
    toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
    Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Comment

Working...
    X