Annoyed at self--can't find video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoyed at self--can't find video...

Hi, I am posting here because I think that this might have been a video suggested in relation to DMTs. There is a particular video I am looking for, but cannot remember what it is called, and after over an hour of looking for it on youtube, I am frustrated.

It was "not" the Dr. Vollmer one one on Maximizing Brain Health/Cognitive Reserve (but that's a great video).

There was a visual on it that literally showed your visual symptoms (versus brain lesions) represented as an iceberg. It kept showing the spikes that raise above the water as visible symptoms, but then there was a lot going on under the water that was representing the actual lesions in the brain.

A lot of videos talk about this, but I am looking for the one that actually shows it with an iceberg. It is an animated/moving image that shows the episodes with symptoms as little iceberg heads coming and shooting up out of the water.

I'm just hoping some one might know what I'm talking about.
    Please reply if you know or find it.
    RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
    (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
    Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)
Working...
X