Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate MSWorld Birthday-Share Your Thoughts-Donate and Receive a Free Water Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate MSWorld Birthday-Share Your Thoughts-Donate and Receive a Free Water Bottle

MSWorld just celebrated it's 19th Birthday on Sunday, July 10, 2015.
    We started with 6 people in a chatroom and now have over 150,000 members worldwide.

We are celebrating by sending out free MSWorld-labeled Blender Bottles for Donations $19 or more.

As in the past, it's not just an ordinary water bottle...
    These are Blender Bottles that are durable and odor resistant; the blender wisk ball makes it perfect for making a smoothie or a shake. Includes a lid with a tight seal, and a sport clip to loop onto a gym bag or back pack.

You can find out more, see the amazing Blender Bottles, and donate by going here: https://goo.gl/ggkAz6

Or, simply click on this link to donate to MSWorld... Help MSWorld So We Can Continue to Help You...

We hope that you will reply to this thread & share your thoughts about how MSWorld has helped you.

Thank you for your support of MSWorld, the largest all-patient volunteer managed Multiple Sclerosis organization in the World!

"Patients Helping Patients®" est. July 10, 1996

Over 150,000 members living with Multiple Sclerosis

Received my Water Bottle... It's Awesome... Thank You MSWorld!

I received a super nice purple water bottle for my donation to MSWorld's Birthday Celebration.

Really nice bottle with a blender whisk. Just having this bottle reminds me to stay hydrated.

i think I'm gonna donate again and request a red bottle for my wife.

Glad to help put an receive a nice and useful water bottle as a thank you.

Thank You MSWorld for providing amazing support for all of us!

Time

Comment

Working...
    X