Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate MSWorld's 19th Birthday!

Hey Everyone,

MSWorld just celebrated it's 19th Birthday on July 10, 2015.

We are celebrating by sending out free MSWorld-labeled Blender Bottles for Donations $19 or more.

You can find out more info, see the amazing Blender Bottles, and donate by going here: https://goo.gl/ggkAz6 - Please share it with your friends and family. As a All-Patient M
    BdayBottles2 2crop-1.jpganaged Volunteer Organization, every bit counts.

We hope that you will reply to this thread & share your thoughts about how MSWorld has helped you.

Thank you for being a member of MSWorld, the largest all-patient volunteer managed Multiple Sclerosis organization in the World!

"Patients Helping Patients®" est. July 10, 1996

Over 150,000 members living with Multiple Sclerosis

Last edited by RingpOP; 07-12-2015, 10:25 AM. Reason: Edits
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Ringer1319/RingpOP
    MSWorld Volunteer
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

MSWorld has made such a difference in my life over many years.

Such a wealth of information and the positive and helpful outlook of volunteers and other members has helped so much. This has helped me cope with, and hopefully slow down, the progression of my MS. At least I've got a better understanding and so much support from my friends at MSWorld.

And your coverage of MS conferences has helped me better understand what is happening and how to discuss this with my neuro.

I was glad to donate to MSWorld and looking forward to receiving one of those nice water bottles.

I can't imagine a world without the "Patients Helping Patients" support of MSWorld!

Thank you again MSWorld volunteers for always being here for all of us.

Time

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, MSWORLD

I am so grateful for MSW and being able to help out in my small way! When I had to stop work years ago, I felt so alone and isolated. It didn't help that I live in a remote area too, but when I found MSWORLD, I was delighted to have an outlet to connect with people again. Especially those with MS.

I love how we all understand one another and the battles we face on a daily basis. I love the fact that we lend support to others whenever needed. This is a rare precious gem of beauty we share together.

I love the blender bottle too I have two now!
      Happy Birthday to all of us and may God bless us all on our journeys ahead.
      Seasha
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm super grateful to have found MS world. I'm still kinda new to MS. The diagnosis was a surprise, but I didn't even know what it meant. After going through denial & then a mild bit of panic it was great to find a place where I could learn & not feel so alone.

While I'm not thrilled to need to be here, I'm glad to be here. I find help & hope, and just maybe I can give a little bit of that to someone else.
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
        Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Ironically enough, it was about 19 years ago when I was diagnosed,
          Didn't find MSWorld until many years later.
          I was desperate, depressed and downhearted.
          Still am, because things inevitably seem to go south, but this place is Godsend.

Comment

Working...
          X