So Depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely understand

Im so sorry your feeling so depressed, I always wish I could fix everyone. I get depressed when I try to do things like walk normal. Ive had to give up everything I love. I used to be extremely active like flying hanggliders. I now try to stay in this minute and not look at what the future is gonna bring. If I think about the future I get too depressed. I am already on an antidepressant so that helps a lot but not thinking about the future helps more.

I hope your day brightens up and your hand and bump heal quickly. Im sorry im not good at saying the right things to help but I just wanna say your not alone and lots of people here care about you and understand. Bug

Comment

Originally posted by SEAMSGUY View Post
      [I]"Focus on what you can do, not what you can't do!"
      I tell myself this. If I focus on what I can't do I feel bitter and angry. I don't want to be a bitter and angry person.

Don't misunderstand,I throw major, MAJOR pity-parties on a weekly basis, but I do not want to stay there. I know what I can't (and shouldn't!) do. I don't want to hurt myself and then find myself in worse shape than I was.

I may not be able to take a stroll on the trails through my woods, but I can make a cup of tea, by myself, in my own home.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better!

Here lately I have been feeling like moving to Colorado and pulling a leaving las Vegas. I know today I almost got in a car wreck and left the front door open by mistake, but tomorrow I might see the sunrise or converse with a small child and want to remain in the land of the living. It's a good thing that just as quickly as we can get so down over relatively small things, things just as small can lift us back up again. Well at least so far, lol. Good luck to you!
        You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

Working...
        X