somebody please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody please help!

I took 10 ml of flexiril last night at 930 pm that a family doctor perscibed to see if it would help with the tightness I feel in my ribs, legs and arms. Its supposed to be an alternitive to valium. I slept well but since I woke up I have been feeling worse. I'm groggy and completely out of it, high anxiety, irritated and my MS symptoms are super worse. I'm scared and worried. Is this from the flexril?

I'm sorry, but I just saw this! Yes, I think it was from the Flexeril. Have you tried to contact your doctor? I realize it was a Sunday, but most doctors have an after hours answering service for emergencies!

This drug also has a long half life, which means it takes awhile to clear your system.

Please keep us posted!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Originally posted by shel67 View Post
      I took 10 ml of flexiril last night at 930 pm ... I slept well but since I woke up I have been feeling worse. I'm groggy and completely out of it, high anxiety, irritated and my MS symptoms are super worse... Is this from the flexril?
      Maybe ..
      I do not remember the dosage of the flexiril that I was taking, but I do know that I wouldn't take it unless I was in terrible pain, even tho like you I would sleep well after taking it. I HATED the way that I felt the day after taking it.

After being rx'ed Baclofen earlier this year I threw the flexiril in the drawer where I 'store' medicines that I can't/wont take .
      You may want to talk to your doctor about switching to Baclofen and see if that helps some. It did for me.

My problem now is that I think that I am acquiring a 'tolerance' to the baclofin . When I started with it 10 mg every 4 - 6 hours was wonderful (max of 40 mg / day). Now, 5 months later, I am counting the minutes to the 4 hour mark. I don't THINK that it is additive, but I also don't want to just up my dosage without my dr approval .

I hope you are feeling better soon, and Good luck .

Comment

I think I'm okay this morning. the pins and needles feeling feels more intense, tightness feels more intense. I'm wondering, I'm hoping its the anxiety this has caused me.

Comment

Hi, just a thought, if you were taking Valium, I hope you did not just go off it. If you did those are some of the exact withdrawal symptoms I get when I go off Valium. The other posts had real good advice otherwise.
          PEACE
          Tortis

Comment

No... I may have taken 4 5ml does over the last month. One I broke in half.

Comment

Working...
            X