Anyone living in Az/NV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone living in Az/NV?

Going to be visiting in July and have been looking for a place to make home.
    Been looking in the south mainly Jacksonville fl so far.
    but it is wet there and we have talked with a lot of people with our other various issues and the dryness of the midwest seems to help alleviate allergies, joint aches and mood (mainly because you arent buried in snow all the time like here)

My question is being in the dry heat, do you have experience in wet heat?
    Do your symptoms react worse in the high humid yet lower temps more than in the high/dry?

I live in CNY and while it is mainly in the upper 80s it is also in the upper 80s for humidity and that combo is enough to quank you out.
    Thanks
    1995-symptoms with no cause
    2000-diagnosed with Probable MS.
    2000/1-started Avonex
    2002-Rebif b/c increasing brain plaques
    Nov-13-Tecfidera b/c needle fatigue&sympt

Phoenix AZ

Hi. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and have also lived in Nevada. I don't have any experience with "wet/humid" heat, but I can tell you that the dry desert heat is very difficult for me to deal with. Summers are miserable and going outside causes many of my symptoms to act up. I use an ice belt when I go out and it helps some. But I don't know if I'll be able to take another summer of living here. I hope you are able to find a nice location that will work well for you.

Comment

Working...
    X