I must be insane! Are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be insane! Are you?

I was just sitting here watching TV and I began to think that I keep doing the same things. Day after day. Expecting things to change , somehow , some day. I ,then, came to the thought that this is exactly what Einstein explained as the definition of insanity! How many of us are insane? Sitting and waiting for an FDA approved medicine to improve our fate ! Isn't that great?

OH, so that's what's wrong with me.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Yeah, me too. Also keep expecting to one day feel like a real grownup, and that never happens either. Maybe next year, when I'm 60.
      PPMS
      Dx 07/13

Comment

Yup, I'm nuts too.
        Kinda nice to know I'm in such good company.
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
        Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

guess i'm insane!

oh yeah, same old thing everyday. i wake up some mornings and if my bladder isn't insisting to get up immediately , i lie there wondering 'why bother?' all i've got to look forward to is washing dishes, doing laundry and collapse on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon.
          i've been setting the coffee pot up and ready to go first thing so at least i have that to look forward to and enjoy!

sorry, been having a major pity party! i need to get out with friends, go shopping or something to get out of this house! even a walk around the neighborhood, we have a beautiful pond a few blocks away.

it's so hard to get out of the rut, what's wrong with being insane anyway? what isnormal???

may God bless us all!
          "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

I have not only been accused of this, but many others things as well!
            hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
            volunteer
            MS World
            hunterd@msworld.org
            PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Oh yeah

Personally, I think it helps to be slightly insane. How else would we get through day after day of this MS journey?

Comment

Yeah it's a journey that our doctors get paid for by the mile and by the hour. The price is a pound of flesh. I can't stop thinking that the 'cure' is right down the road. I'll keep thinking that way until I can't think anymore. Good luck

Comment

Yes, I'll subscribe to this theory. It's become my new normal and the story of my life.

Comment

Working...
                  X