Any personal expereinces Soma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any personal expereinces Soma?

I started using Soma on Friday June 19th. So far I like this medication. It has helped with muscle pain and has not caused drowsiness. I would love to hear if anyone has tried Soma and your experiences.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Well, so far no one seems to have any experience with Soma (muscle relaxer). I used the search feature and didn't find very much about others using it.

So far it's working for me and not making me tired
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Snoopy,

Is Soma OTC or did you need a script? I'd love some muscle spasticity relief without a neuro rambling on & on & on...

Jer

Comment

It's prescription.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...s/a682578.html
        Diagnosed 1984

Comment

Thank you for link etc.!

J

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
            Thank you for link etc.!
            You're welcome 502E79
            Diagnosed 1984

Comment

Working...
            X