Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can use the understanding of people who have those bad days too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can use the understanding of people who have those bad days too.

Sometimes I just have those days where I can't do the simplest thing. Today is one of those days where I can use a hug and understanding from people that get it to. 17 years with MS it's bound to take my a mental toll too. Some days when I fall or can't walk from the couch to the bathroom without issues I just want to scream.
    Give yourself a hug.

hugs

I am sorry you are having a tough time.

Comment

Yeah, I hear you ! And when I feel the screaming coming, I go ahead and scream. I try to go into a closet or bathroom and scream. I, sometimes, go outside my house or I wait until the house is empty. And I don't care what anyone says, I scream and I am not apologetic about it.

Comment

Yell away.
        Today I really want to, but the stupid migraine.....
        yeah, we get it.
        Yell here, we're listening.
        HUGZ pal.
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
        Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Here's a huge ((((HUG))) for you, Sweetpea63!! I'm sorry that you're are having a bad day. We DO get it - after 26 years for me, I have my days of screaming as well.

Go ahead and scream and let it out- it like blowing off steam from a volcano!

Hope your tomorrows are smoother~~
          Take care!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

((((((sweetpea))))))
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Oh you guys, 17 years, 26 years...my 5 years are nothing. Please take care. Hugs to you both and everyone here.

So thankful for these forums.
              Seattle, WA
              Dx 05/14/10, age 55, RRMS, Now PPMS
              Avonex 5/10-9/11; Copaxone 20, 9/11-4/13; Tecfidera 4/13-7/15; Copaxone 40, 9/15 -present

Comment

Oh yeah, I can relate. Feel free to scream here anytime. We are here for each other. Thank God.

Hope you have better days.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Today wasn't better but it's nice to have the people that understand.

Thank you everyone
                  Give yourself a hug.

Comment

Oh yes

Yes, yes, yes! I was just diagnosed in Feb. but I've already had plenty of those days. My DH has come into the kitchen and found me hysterically crying because I couldn't fix myself a stupid glass of chocolate milk. "Well Honey, it's ok, I'll fix you anything you want." He doesn't get it - it's not that I wanted the milk so much, it's the fact that I couldn't do it. It's the fact that at times I feel like I can't do ANYthing. Family, as hard as they try, really cannot understand. This is what I love about This board - we get it!

Comment

That is so true. It's not that you want the milk you want to do things yourself. Actually what makes me crazy is when I trip, daily, and they say "are you ok"? That's when I want to scream NO I am not ok but not because I tripped.
                      Give yourself a hug.

Comment

I'm creeping up on 25 yrs with ms. Maybe I need to take a cue from you and start screaming instead of being depressed.

I agree, this forum is a wonderful place to unload.
                        Karen

Comment

I'm having a bad couple of days too

This week for some reason is hitting me really hard. I can't complain to my loved ones about not being able to enjoy the summer the way they do. They are so accommodating and understanding, it drives me crazy. I just want to be able to go for walks again. I lost my favorite "me time" thing to do about six years ago and I am really depressed about it now for some reason. I can walk short distances fine usually (like a couple of blocks), but no real walks. I was crying yesterday right in front of my boyfriend and trying to hide it. I don't think he caught on, I was wearing sun glasses. He took me out to dinner and we sat inside, when everyone else in Minneapolis was out on the patio or walking and biking around the lakes. Now that it is getting hot outside I feel like I can't do anything. I feel so ungrateful because of everything I do have and I feel like I shouldn't feel so sorry for myself, so I try to not complain. Not that I wish any bad days on anyone, but I'm glad other people here "get it."

Comment

no,I'm not ok!

Originally posted by sweetpea63 View Post
                            That is so true. It's not that you want the milk you want to do things yourself. Actually what makes me crazy is when I trip, daily, and they say "are you ok"? That's when I want to scream NO I am not ok but not because I tripped.
                            Exactly - I just want to say, "well, obviously, I'm not ok", but I know they are trying to be kind, so I stifle it, like we stifle so much.

Comment

Life has become about adaptions. I dread the summer months and everyone wants to be outside but I just can't. It's hard.
                              Give yourself a hug.

Comment

Working...
                              X