Improved clinical outcomes of early IFNB-1b treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improved clinical outcomes of early IFNB-1b treatment

Frequently, people question the benefit of disease-modifying therapies (DMT), especially when compared with the high-cost, pains and potential side effects of our medications. Patients often complain about not feeling better on DMTs, and potentially even worse.

At this years AAN meeting, a presentation was made about the long-term impact of early IFNB-1b treatment. The report concluded that early treatment with IFNB-1b including improvements in cognition, fatigue, health economics, employment and MRI outcomes. In other words, according to the BENEFIT study, patients on interferon therapy did better than patients that were not on therapy.

More details can be found here: http://www.neurology.org/content/84/...plement/P7.012

That's great, Marco. What is the news from the AAN regarding MedDay pharmaceuticals study on md1003? I read news reports before the AAN meeting, then all went black. What gives? I've been searching and have come up blank.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
      What is the news from the AAN regarding MedDay pharmaceuticals study on md1003? I read news reports before the AAN meeting, then all went black. What gives? I've been searching and have come up blank.
      Jerry, a link to the journal article about the MedDay biotin pilot study and a link to a summary about the AAN presentation have already been posted for you under your other threads.

Comment

Working...
      X