Time to "Come Out" of the MS Closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to "Come Out" of the MS Closet

I just posted this video to Youtube and will continue to post to show the world the reality of this disease....a day in the life .....

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Last edited by Seasha; 05-23-2015, 04:43 PM.

Had to search.

Big handsome dog? Big handsome partner?
    Thank you for sharing the reality of your lives.

**Moderated in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. Disguised profanity is not allowed.**

Comment

You Could Do A Series

The title of the video is "Multiple Sclerosis A Day in the Life-The Truth" People can search for it on You Tube.

I have watched it. It sends a very poignant message. You could actually do a whole series if you and your partner are up to it. A narration (by you) at the beginning of the video explaining what MS is, how it can affect the person and the caregiver, and what viewers are going to be seeing in the video...non MSers might not understand otherwise...and that is the target audience. It has a lot of potential.

I think you could garner a pretty big You Tube following with a Video Series on the realities of MS.

You are a very caring and gentle person. You are a good person...a truly good person.
      Katie
      "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
      "My MS is a Journey for One."
      Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X