Ice cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice cold!

Yes, the temperature where I live has dropped 15 degrees in the last couple of days, but could my freezing feet and legs be from something more sinister?

I have been in the house for three hours with the heat blasting, thick socks, warm pants and my favorite blanket and I can not get warm. I am literally chilled to my bones, with my lower body being extreme.

I am waiting for my husband to come home to see if some food and some tea will help me thaw. I just don't feel right.

Wow, can't figure that one out. Sounds more like an illness such as the flu. How is it going today?

Paula

Comment

re:ice cold

Trust your feelings, if you still don't feel right, contact your dr.

Comment

Thanks for your concern Paula and Patti. I'm still not sure what happened, but went through 2 and a half days of cold extremely painful legs, stiff also. No cold symptoms at all. (thankful for that) My legs still hurt a little but nothing like before.

Comment

re:ice cold

I'm so glad you're feeling better! MS is so weird, it sure keeps you guessing as to what it's going to throw at you next.

Comment

Did they feel cold to the touch too? Could it be a circulation problem. Next time it happens call your doctor right away.

Comment

my wife always says that I could go outside in the winter and not melt the snow with my toes. It does not matter how warm or how old the temperature is, my feet are cold. I also have raynaudes, so I am not sure of the cause of my cold feet. I hope you get a handle on it. Good luck.
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hunterd, I feel for you. It seems like a small issue but for me it was so uncomfortable. I am so glad that the sensation went away.

According to my husband, my legs were normal temperature and I guess he should know, I asked him to check 8 or 10 times. I just could not wrap my mind around the fact there were no ice cycles or pools of ice water around.

Comment

Working...
                X