hey question about a scooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey question about a scooter

hi every one....i have a brand new scooter that i want to get rid of.....does anyone know a site i can put the scooter on to either sale or donate it on?

You could always advertise on Craig's list or put an ad in your local newspaper - many newspapers have an online web address.

You could always donate them to your local Lion's Club - they have assistive devices they rent to others who may need them. A few years ago, before I got my own wheelchair, I rented one and only had to pay per donation. I was so grateful! They are a wonderful organization. Check your local listing for a number to call.

And to everyone - please be aware that according to out guideline #7 that solicitation is not allowed here-
    7. SELLING ITEMS AND SOLICITING MEMBERS: Offering items for sale, trade, or free are not allowed. Monetary donation solicitations of members by way of e-mail, message board posts or in Chat are also not allowed.

Good luck on finding a new home for your scooter!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

You could always call your local MS Chapter or check with your neurologist to see if they have a patient in need. I know when I was looking to get my scooter it was frustrating because everyone wanted money up front which I didn't have. Also, check with you local senior center. They always have people stopping by to see what that have to borrow.

Comment

Working...
      X