What happened to md1003?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to md1003?

I was waiting for some news about md1003 after the AAN meeting last week. I haven't heard or seen anything for a few weeks. I guess there is nothing new or exciting about the French trials that MedDay reported . I thought that the MedDay studies were to be presented to the AAN and I haven't seen anything reported on that, either. What gives? Any ideas ?

Last I read, about a month ago, it was going into phase 3 trials. That's great news! It'll be a while yet, but phase 3, already, is awesome. Hopefully, there will be some hope for those of us that are progressive.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
      I was waiting for some news about md1003 after the AAN meeting last week. I haven't heard or seen anything for a few weeks. I guess there is nothing new or exciting about the French trials that MedDay reported . I thought that the MedDay studies were to be presented to the AAN and I haven't seen anything reported on that, either. What gives? Any ideas ?
      Jerry-

Go to the Active MSers Website and look at the General Forum. Myoak (who use to post frequently here at MSWorld) has been discussing this.

If you sign up for the site, you can private message Myoak. If anyone would know about this, it would be him. He knows a lot about the drugs and trials and he would be a good person for you to hook up with. I use to follow all his posts on TY.
      Katie
      "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
      "My MS is a Journey for One."
      Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X