Tawanda...are you around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tawanda...are you around?

Haven't seen Tawanda post recently. I was reading through an older thread and her name popped up, it was then I realized it's been a long time since I saw her post.

Moderators...not sure where to post them...put it wherever is best.

I miss her too.

Sometimes we need to take breaks from MSWorld. I hope that is the case with Tawanda.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I miss her, too.

Comment

I miss her also but am not here that much anymore myself. It shocks me at how inactive this board is now. 10 years ago it was jumping with both MS posts and off-topic fun stuff if I wasn't online for a day there were pages of posts that I missed.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

... miss Jazzgirl too!

Jer

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
            ... miss Jazzgirl too!
            Jer
            Yeah, last I heard Jazz wasn't doing well. That was always cause for concern in the past when someone prolific disappeared now I wonder if it isn't more that they just moved elsewhere.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

I actually had the good fortune to meet jazz girl early in my diagnosis. She was volunteering at the NMSS update with medical researchers. She was so gracious and helpful, meeting me at a later date for lunch. I wish I had her contact info still. I would love to return the favor and help her in any way if I could.

There are many ids I remember and always wonder how they are.
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
                I miss her also but am not here that much anymore myself. It shocks me at how inactive this board is now. 10 years ago it was jumping with both MS posts and off-topic fun stuff if I wasn't online for a day there were pages of posts that I missed.
                Hey Jules, I also don't check in as often as I once did....back in the "old days."

I pop in to see if there's any inquiry I might be able to help someone with, but it used to be the threads moved so fast we'd have to bump a thread to the top to keep it on the front page.

Not sure what's happened but I wonder and am concerned if a long time poster drops out off the site. I know Jazz was dealing with health issues. I could name a half dozen posters that have dropped off the radar recently...sorry to see them go, just hoping their health is not the issue. I know there are other MS boards, I've never really investigated any, so maybe they're there. It's sad to lose the advice from long time MSers.

Comment

Working...
                X