THANK YOU!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks to a fellow poster, whom shall remain nameless, but I'm sure they will know who they are I am reconsidering my position on remaining DMT free. The actually used my quote by Winston Churchill against me. Against is not the word I was looking for but it will have to do.

So, I have begun my research on the drugs that are available and that I have not already taken. I have researched them in the past but my memory being what it is I have to start all over. Yesterday I even called one of the Pharma's with a list of questions.

There is one medication in particular that has caught my attention and I am spending a lot of time researching that one. Something has to be done as it is obvious my MS is progressing and I can't just sit back and let it have its way with me.

It's time to start the fight again and I am ready to back in the game. The last medication I was on, Gilenya, really wore me out. We did not get along well at all. In all honesty that was my fourth DMT and I was tired. I was tired of nothing working and tired of fighting the insurance company to get approved for new meds.

Well here we go again. I am ready and I am up for it. As the saying goes "You never know until you try."

So many thanks to the poster that got me off my behind and inspired me to take charge of my MS once again.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth
Working...
X