One more thing about dizziness..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing about dizziness..

I took my Miralax today, had a bowel movement and immediately became off balanced and dizzy and am STILL lightheaded and floating around.

I was borderline constipated which is a common thing for me so I take Miralax at least a couple times a week. Also use the Fiber gummies. But this dizzy feeling doesn't usually happen with constipation. I haven't taken any meds today that could cause the dizzies. But I am thinking of trying a little Xanax just to see if it helps. That's the only med I have on hand that might work.

I checked my blood pressure and heart rate and they are fine so I am assuming MR. MS is kicking me around. Or MR. IBS. Anyone have any thoughts?
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

dizzy too

Please let me know if the xanax works, i have been thinking of trying it too. So tired of being dizzy. Had all kind of tests and nothing. I have heart palpitations too.

Comment

Originally posted by NLay View Post
      Please let me know if the xanax works, i have been thinking of trying it too. So tired of being dizzy. Had all kind of tests and nothing. I have heart palpitations too.
      The Xanax ( half a pill ) does help to calm me down enough that the dizziness stops. I have "high anxiety" so it doesn't take much to get me started. I had constant palpitations when I was hyperthyroid. That has greatly decreased since ablation. But then, I got Gastritis and IBS which both give some palps. So it's a no-win situation, but somewhat better. Hope you have some success.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X