OMG... I am so clumsy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG... I am so clumsy!

What makes us drop everything and knock things over all the time?? I've never been a clutsy person or accident prone, but the last year or so I've had so much trouble holding onto things and manipulating small objects. I'm constantly knocking over my water glass which only makes me furious because then I have a clean up job that I really don't need. I really need to get rid of this glass topped coffee table. The water drips through to the storage compartment below the panes of glass.

Anyway, what in the world could be causing this sudden uncontrolled hand stuff??? And is there any miracle "cure" for it?
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Know the feeling. My husband is always asking " what did you drop now" or " did you walk into something".

If you find a miracle cure, please count me in.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Marti, I know this is not the point. The point is that your hands aren't doing what you want them to do. But since we can't come up with a miracle at the moment, just wanted to tell you that I use one of those double-walled plastic tumblers with the lid, especially at work. (I've even had other people knock my water and dump ice water onto my lap!) Plus, they keep your drinks colder and don't sweat.

Note: if you decide to get one of these, I advise against the kind that come with the permanent hard plastic straw. That seems to me like an invitation for a bacteria colony because there's no way to wash the inside of them. I opt for ones that are short enough to accommodate disposable straws. They are less common so you have to shop around. I think I got one of them at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Anyway, yeah, body parts that won't obey--I hate it too.
      PPMS
      Dx 07/13

Comment

Thanks guys. I forgot to mention all the times I bend over to pick up something I've dropped and have to make 4 or 5 passes at it before I can get my hands on the thing. So frustrating. I end up getting mad at myself.

So, is this clumsiness a MS thing??
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
        X