Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the clinical trials for MRF-008 and high dose biotin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the clinical trials for MRF-008 and high dose biotin?

I know just enough to get myself into trouble! When it comes to my health and finding any possible relief from this suffering, I will make a fool of myself to get any positive lasting result.
    I have been aware of the MRF's efforts to get their product into clinical trials for about 4 months or longer. I signed up to be notified with the MRF by email with any press info from the MRF. I have seen very little and nothing at all on clinicaltrials.org.
    As far as high dose Biotin, there was some press that there have been trials in Europe with positive results.
    So now I have been looking and waiting for the news to hit the U.S. , specifically monitoring this board, but there is no news. One would think that since there is NO FDA approved treatments for progressive MS and everything I read acknowledges that MSers with progressive disease have been poorly underserved by the industry .
    So I must ask this, plainly. Where are the clinical trials for these ?

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
    As far as high dose Biotin, there was some press that there have been trials in Europe with positive results.
    So now I have been looking and waiting for the news to hit the U.S. , specifically monitoring this board, but there is no news. So I must ask this, plainly. Where are the clinical trials for these?
    Hi Jerry:
    I posted the link to the biotin study three times in your various threads. If you'll go back through them, it will be in there somewhere.

Comment

Thanks for responding, but the information that you posted doesn't bring this 'Biotin' treatment any closer to an actual approved or clinically trialed MS treatment. There is no mention of it on clinical trials.org so it as if it is non-existent . But I keep on being watchful and hopeful.

Comment

I just checked with the clinicaltrials.org site and surprise, surprise there is a phase 3 trial being done in France, several locations. This was not listed on the site when i last checked it on May 8th. I am happy to see that there is some progress. I am wondering if this trial is to confirm the information that was reported earlier this year. Hope is eternal !

Comment

High Doses of Biotin Improve Symptoms of Progressive MS

Don't know if this article helps or adds anymore info:

http://www.healthline.com/health-new...ve-ms-052215#1

Serena

Comment

Effect of MD1003 (High Doses of Biotin) in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis:

And this:

http://www.neurology.org/content/84/...lement/PL2.002

Serena

Comment

Working...
            X