No announcement yet.

New Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggone it Tortis ! I am sorry you are doing/feeling so bad.
    I wish you well
    Linda
    Linda

Comment

Thanks for the reply and understanding!
      PEACE
      Tortis

Comment

Likewise Tortis, so sorry you are feeling so bad. Sometimes this disease makes me question so many things. Please let us know how you make out Friday.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

no more tysabri

Well it looks like I will be stopping Tysabri for good. The last bad side effect never went away and now I am going to multiple drs just to find out how to stop the new pain.

" Still have nausea problems and a real sharp deep pain in my right upper chest. My Dr. and Ty have been no help at all so far. I have had digestive problems for a long time but it has never been this bad.
          I feel I can not take the chance of taking it again when nobody can tell me how to stop the pain or if it was really the Ty that did it. I am pretty sure it was as I developed a really nasty taste in my mouth and nausea right during the infusion and I got sicker all the way home. I really needed Ty to work and I think it was, but 3 months is just not enough to tell besides who wants to live sick all the time.

I just want to thank everyone for all their advice and support and to let any new people know that I still believe that Tysabri is the most effective of all the M.S. treatments but not for me I guess. Really do not know where to go from here as I can not tolerate anything else for one reason or another.

PEACE
          Tortis

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Comment

I am very sorry Your Tysabri experience just sucks
            Take care
            Linda
            Linda

Comment

Working...
            X