rainy days affect you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rainy days affect you?

It rained all morning here. My body feels useless today. I always have a decline during the day but this was worse. By the time I had to get my daughter (3:00), I had a very hard time walking even with my cane and my whole body felt very fatigued even though I didn't do anything. It should be nice tomorrow so I will be able to compare but I was just wondering if anyone has had this experience? (hot humid days always make me feel awful but it was in the 60's today) thanks
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Love the cool but hate the humidity!!

Yes, rainy days always make me feel worse. My eyes usually become blurry and the back of my eyes hurt. Also, I do feel more fatigued. My neurologist believes humidity may cause flair-ups.
    I am interested in other people's responses about this topic.
    Susie
    "Knowledge is power"

Comment

thanks for your reply.........I thought about it this morning and I guess humidity is the bottom line. Even though it wasn't warm outside there was still humidity because of the rain. I just really noticed it yesterday. Normally it be the warm humid weather that would kick my butt so I was taken back yesterday.
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

I'm with you! When a low pressure system (bringing rain) comes through, I'm useless. Bad headaches, eyelids feel heavy and whole body aches, walking is worse than it already is, feeling more fatigued and all I want to do is be a couch potato.

I live in a the pacific northwest where it rains a lot, and I've had plenty of times to notice and compare the effects.

Yup, it's the humidity.
        Rain keeps things green and alive, so I just have to deal with it and take it easier on those days.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Yes!! It was rainy and cool here yesterday in contrast to the several sunny, warm days that preceded it. I felt energetic and awake on the sunny days and my muscles cramped,I had more trouble walking, and was tired and unmotivated yesterday. This is definitely true for me and I have noticed it many times before!!

Comment

Working...
          X