ins denied my tec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ins denied my tec

My ins just denied me of tec which I've being taking over a year any suggestions of how to handle this problem

Not sure if this is relevant to your situation salo558, but my health insurance requires an authorization from my Dr. yearly for the meds. It may be a detail that has been overlooked? What is your insurance company's specific reason for denial?

I'm not sure I understand my insurance company's need for the yearly authorization being that my MS isn't going away anytime soon. I would think they would understand that the need is ongoing.

Comment

tec

Even with the drs ok i still got denied in being two days now without tec incredible

Comment

One thing you may want to try is contacting Biogen directly and let them know your insurance is denying coverage of your Tec. See if they able to help someway as far as getting meds so you can continue taking your Tec. until hopefully you can get this resolved with your health insurance company.

Biogen states on their website about contacting them if you are unable to pay for your meds (which in this case the insurance isn't paying)
        See on the website where it refers to the following:
        *Information about financial assistance options for those who can’t pay for their medication.

http://www.tecfidera.com/contact-us

Comment

Originally posted by VikingKitty View Post
          One thing you may want to try is contacting Biogen directly and let them know your insurance is denying coverage of your Tec. See if they able to help someway as far as getting meds so you can continue taking your Tec. until hopefully you can get this resolved with your health insurance company.

Biogen states on their website about contacting them if you are unable to pay for your meds (which in this case the insurance isn't paying)
          See on the website where it refers to the following:
          *Information about financial assistance options for those who can’t pay for their medication.

http://www.tecfidera.com/contact-us
          My insurance also denied me. I was only able to start tecfidera with the help of Biogen.

Comment

tec

I'm waiting for the drs forms to be sent to tec if denied i will contact tec biogen thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
            X