No announcement yet.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy 45 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. No, 45 is not old. You are only as young as you feel, and I feel about 92.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Thinkimjob.

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
      Could we stop acting like 45 - 55 is old...I would say you sound like bunch of 90 year old's but they don't talk like their old. Life would just be getting good if we were healthy...but we're not.
      I'm 53, look like I'm 43 and feel like I'm 93. The last thing I consider myself is old.
      Windwalker -- That's exactly why I consider myself to be old. Old is not just a number, it is how I feel. And, as I will be turning 53 next week, yes; with MS since 2002, I am old. Sorta like you. I'm 53, look like I'm 43, and feel like I'm 93. And, yeah. 93 is old.

Not complaining in a big way. That's just my life. But, yeah. I'm old.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Happy Belated. Hope you had a great day! I am in the 50s crowd, 52 later this year. I wished my niece a happy 15th, she said she was halfway to 30. I told her not to be in such a hurry, goes fast enough.

Again, hope you had a wonderful day.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X