To Huntered & a few more!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Huntered & a few more!!!

I'm still layed up and mostly lying on my side withthis pressure ulcer.......BUT.........I did order a new cusion and read rave reviews about it. I ordered on Amazon. It is the Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic comfort foam seat. And in the description it actually says assists the relief for pressure sores. There were thousands of positive reviews. When I get it I will let you know how it feels. I'm not sitting much but hope to soon. Some of my cusions are to hard and feel like it's cutting off circulation. Did you all have that???????

Anyhoooooooooooooooo.......that's the scoop!

Diamond

Diagnosed 6-28-14
    RRMS
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

I purchased this cushion several months ago and love it! It is firm, yet soft. It hasn't collapsed at all. I hope it works for you as well as it has for me.

Comment

Thanks! I hope it does too!
      Diamond

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS

Comment

I had exactly that! My cushions were way too hard for me, and the gel cushion while it was okay when the gel was in the middle did not stay that way and all of the gel squished out to the side and kept needing squeezed back into the middle.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Go Diamond57!

Hi Diamond, you are great to try all the things that can help make you more comfortable, and if they don't work, ditch 'em but tell us then, too! Pain in the patootie, this MS! I have a left side which works less well (worse) every week. My one-on-one pilates guy (Fidel might call him a radical leftist) is helping me strengthen my arms for when those legs start to absolutely refuse to lift. Worth a shot for PT if you are already having walking probs.

Comment

Hi!

They sat me up for 10 minutes with my new seat cushion. I know that's not enough time but this is NOT in my head.......I promise it truly felf more comfortable with my thin thighs with the elevated gel in the middle by the crack area ( sorry for being sooooo descriptive). God I hope this sorks. Nice soft washable zip cover. Note to Huntered: It doesn't have that contriction of blood flow on the legs like my others. Let me keep sitting in it at least a couple weeks. But at least that is some positive news. I am 5'2" weigh 100lbs. and it says it seats someone comfortable up to 250lbs. Very well made

Diamond

Diagnosed 6-28-14
            RRMS

Comment

So happy to hear this! I hope it continues to work for you!

Keep us posted!
              Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
              X