HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

Today is the 4 year anniversary of my diagnosis. What a great April Fools Day Joke. NOT! What has amazed me over the last 4 years is the rapidity of progression of my MS. It's as if time waits for no man.

I have been blessed to have my wife and two sons by my side. As time has gone by they have learned when I am having having bad days. When those days happen they are always there to take of me.

I went through two very, very bad times and they didn't leave my side. One of them was always there. When I has in the hospital, both times, I was never alone.

As much as I hate this disease it makes it easier to have such great caregivers. Everynight when I get home from work my DW meets me in the garage to help me in. I'm a luck man.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

April fools joke, not in deed! It sounds like you are indeed a lucky man! Best wishes for you.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

You do sound blessed in many ways. I hope this miserable disease cuts you some slack. Be well, Jules
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

I am sorry you are progressing so rapidly. It sounds like you are blessed with a lot of love in you life and that means so much.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

You seem to have been blessed with a great support system. When God closes a door... you know.

Comment

You are a lucky man.

Comment

Well, you're lucky to have a lovely family. Rapidly progressing MS, not so lucky.

Napoleon, when choosing his Generals, would say, "Ah, but does he have luck?".

You've got some luck.

Comment

Working...
              X