first treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first treatment

So yesterday I had my first treatment of Tysabri. I was surprised at how weak I was. Will I get my strength back?

Toot
    toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
    Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

I would say yes...I would certainly hope so. I can tell you that in my short experience with Tysabri,
    6 infusions, that there were days after infusion I was very weak. My last 911 call was day after 2nd infusion. Too weak to get off the commode. By infusion 5,6...feeling strong day after.

Comment

Originally posted by toot2818 View Post
      So yesterday I had my first treatment of Tysabri. I was surprised at how weak I was. Will I get my strength back?

Toot
      Thanks Windwalker. Sure hope I don't get that weak!
      toot

DX 1986 currently on TY

Comment

I have had over 100 infusions Yesterday was my first experience with fatigue and feeling weaker than normal. I woke up this morning back to my normal

Toot, I hope you do very well on Tysabri
        Linda

Comment

Originally posted by lindaincolorado View Post
          I have had over 100 infusions Yesterday was my first experience with fatigue and feeling weaker than normal. I woke up this morning back to my normal

Toot, I hope you do very well on Tysabri
          Thank you I'm hoping I regain my strength as days go on. My husband also said he's looking forward to my next infusion. As doctor said it will get better. I see you are in CO. I just spoke to my sister this morning and she said it was snowing 100 that's good.
          toot

DX 1986 currently on TY

Comment

Working...
          X