feeling better, somehow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling better, somehow

Two weeks ago I stayed up really late Sat. night and went to bed at 3 AM. I had a pounding headache all day, but Monday I woke up and physically, nothing was bothering me. No fatigue, no tight, painful leg muscles, chest cramps, anything. This week I felt like someone was poking my upper lip with a sewing machine needle repeatedly, but it wasn't painful. I've been having to get up really early (seminar, trip to upstate NY) and waiting to crash but it hasn't happened. Because of this week I've also gone off the GF diet and kind of junked out with no apparent ill effect. Maybe I wasn't eating enough before.

I also was able to finish a work of art after New Year's and enter a juried show. I don't always win a prize, but I've never not gotten accepted. Sometimes I chance it because I'm a traditional figure painter with an abstract juror but always lucked out. It would have been so great to come off of this week and learn that I took a prize and I kept saying to myself don't ruin it but it is hard not be completely crushed or wonder if my skills have taken a hit and I'm too dumb to see it. My friend said it was a quality work, but maybe he was humoring me. I keep reading my loser return form.

Hi Dyin Myelin,

I am so happy that you seem to be feeling better lately...I hope this continues for you!
    Nikki

Comment

Working...
    X