Threads being moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threads being moved?

Can anyone tell me why my threads are being moved? I know some of them belong in a specific category and I assume that is the reason. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong. Thanks.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Hi Marti,

I looked back at several of your posts. Other than those under General Questions and Answers, some of them are in different, but appropriate forums or subforums. I assume those are the ones you are referring to? If you look just above the first post in every thread, you'll notice the name of the forum (and subform if there are any under that forum). The threads you started are all now in the correct forums and subforums.

You can find the different subforums by clicking on the the name of each forum. Subforums in that category will then appear on the next screen. If you are still unsure of a category, just place your post in which ever category seems best to you (or under General Questions and Answers), and someone will be happy to move it to correct forum or subforum for you. There's nothing wrong if your thread is in the wrong spot, but placing them in the most appropriate category helps others find yours later, if they are searching specific forums or subforums for answers to their questions.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Kimba22; 03-28-2015, 03:06 PM. Reason: wording
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Hi Marti-this has nothing to do with your question, but wanted to say hello!
      How are you doing??
      Nikki

Comment

Hi Niki - i see you have your head on straight again

Sorry marti - just first time I saw her straight

Comment

Hi msgijo-ha! Yes, got it straightened out.
          Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoly3467 View Post
            Hi Marti-this has nothing to do with your question, but wanted to say hello!
            How are you doing??

Nice to "see" you Nikky. Things are what they are. MS stinks any way you look at it. Hope you are having better days. Thanks for the shout out.
            Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes...MS does stink! It is really hard to deal with at times. I wish you the best!
              Nikki

Comment

Working...
              X