Physical fatigue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physical fatigue...

Does your particular brand of fatigue make you feel dizzy? I'm talking about the fatigue that comes from doing anything physical... any little thing. It worries me that I get dizzy after doing a little work. Always makes me think "heart", but I've been checked. Seem to be ok in that department. Being 64 years old and climbing.. makes me wonder a little. Things do change after all.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Me too. I'm only 37 and have this. It's been the worst this last winter and so far this spring. I think the more I get out and exercise/outside work I'll get better, I hope. I know the fatigue will hit me as soon as I start getting dizzy after excreting energy. This has been my major complaint even before my DX. I have spent so much money in the past with stress tests, ct scans and ultrasounds. All I can say is hang in there and be strong.

Larry
    If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans!!!!!!!

Comment

I am 47, and I have the same thing. I also get vertigo, and my doctor prescribed me a medication that I cannot remember the name of. Talk to your doctor about this.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
      X