9 Year Remission at an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 Year Remission at an end

I am very blessed. I have been in a 9 year remission. No real relapses that I am aware of....

On the 10th, I started going blind in one eye. It is like a big fuzzy gray cloud over the center but I can see around the edges. I went to the eye doctor and did a round of tests and imaging. My eye is 100% healthy.

So, I am going to ride this out and pray I go another decade with no problems. If I do have any, I will call up the neuro and go back. The bright Side? I can see out of my good eye! I am an IT professional and I am doing pretty good with one eye. My depth perception is off so I have been laying off the zumba classes for now.

Wow a 9 year remission! I am so sorry you have ON. Me too right now. I too can see pretty good out of my other eye so I can read and type (thank God). You sound like a really positive person! I hope that you will go even longer next time without another relapse.

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Hi Wanza and welcome You are indeed blessed - 9 years is a long time! It's going on 8 years for me, but I've transitioned to SPMS.

If your vision gets worse, however, don't hesitant to see your Dr again as your vision is not something you want to play roulette with!

I hope your problem is short lived and you can get back to those zumba classes
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I am sorry to hear of the end of your luck. At least you did have a few years of freedom. I hope you can catch a break with your eyesight. I also noticed a guitar in your picture, I used to play for 40 years. Then I got an uninvited guest and my playing days ended. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X