Seasonal Allergies and MS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal Allergies and MS.

Is this common Seasonal allergies and MS? I know I have both but I have found the allergies have become non active more so every year. Now its spring the allergies should be active but what have you found?

I used to get really bad hay fever in the spring every year but since MS turned up on my doorstep the allergies have been almost non existent.

Comment

i've found just the opposite spring and especially fall (leaf mold, etc.) can not only cause allergies but more prone to relapses during those times.

good to hear that MS is helping with allergies with some people. at least that's one positive thing for it!

take care & God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Multiple Sclerosis does not cause allergies to worsen or get better.
        MS has no effect on allergies. Allergies are very common in the general population and as such can coexist with MS.

Allergies can come and go or you can develop allergies to other things at anytime.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by dowens View Post
          Is this common Seasonal allergies and MS? I know I have both but I have found the allergies have become non active more so every year. Now its spring the allergies should be active but what have you found?
          Unfortunately, my allergies got worse after menopause, and my MS definitely gets worse during the two big allergy seasons for me – spring and fall.

Comment

I have always called it my spring relapse. Spring time allergies always cause my symptoms to get worse. This year has been especially bad for allergies and as a result have been really suffering this year.

I decided to look around and there does seem to be some connection, although like so much else in MS not well understood, to histamine and MS flares. That is bad but it is nice to see that maybe it's not all in my head
            Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

This spring is really messing with me. I was tested for allergies this last winter and the allergist found nothing. Been sneezing much more and limbs are sore almost as I did a triathlon. I wish I was normal again!!!!!!
              If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X