hospitalized again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lisa,

I'm so very sorry. You've dealt with beyond too much already.

And that nurse's behavior is totally unacceptable. She should've gotten the physician (or PA) at the infusion center to come in and evaluate you ASAP.

I hope the steroids work their magic soon. We are all pulling for you.

(((((Hugs)))))
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Thank you

eveyone for your support and prayers. I think the plan is for me to the go to rehab for intensive PT. I will still be on here though. I hope things get better,otherwise I will just deal with my new normal. 3 ft tall as opposed to 5'4"

With much love for all of you
      Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Bless your Lisa~ Your dedication to MSWorld is remarkable and we're all so glad you will stay connected! I imagine being here will help take your mind off things. And we will continue to stay connected with you - offering heaps of support.

Keep us well informed
        Prayers to you
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I am trying to move around, per everyone's advice, but how do I do that?

I do get out of bed to use the restroom. I keep on trying to do that, because that is a big deal. I was unable to use the restroom for several years. Even though, they just thought I was being "lazy." Yea, like any of us.

It's unfortunate that our minds can't be in the minds of those spouses or supposed caregivers. Mind you, you caregivers are wonderful, most of you, to choose that occupation, makes you the best of the best. Thank you.

Comment

If I went from being 3 ft to 5' 4"...YOU. CAN. TOO. And you tell yourself that every single day because the rehab result is going to effect the outcome of the rest of your life. But as a nurse you know that...just wanted to hammer it into your head one more time.

Rehab is hard as all get out! Probably the hardest thing I have ever done...and I have been to Military Survival Training. Lots of tears. But keep trying and never let them see you defeated even when you feel like it. Because as long as you don't give up on yourself...they won't either! Your attitude in Rehab goes a long way...they are like drill instuctors.

Good Luck in Rehab...I hope to read your progress reports on here.
            Katie
            "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
            "My MS is a Journey for One."
            Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
            X