Is there or isn't there MRF-008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there or isn't there MRF-008

I found out that the Myelin Repair Foundation was approved to do a trial with their drug, MRF-008. It was approved by the FDA and is supposed to begin in 2015. Then the information led to a dead end. What's happening? Are there any MSer's out there that has any more information?
    The trial was supposed to include 'progressive MS' . I am interested because of that.

I recently inquired about the status of the MRF-008 clinical trial. The response from the foundation was that the trials are waiting to be funded by the NIH. I guess this is the way that progress is made. Very slowly !

Comment

Thanks for staying on top of things by writing the Foundation, Jerry. Let's hope our individual progression is as slow as the funding!

Honestly, the broader picture is good news overall as far as myelin repair goes! I'm keeping my eyes open with this one.

Take care~

PS - for those who are unfamiliar with MRF-008 read this: http://www.myelinrepair.org/mrf-008.shtml
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Myelin RepairFoundation

I live less than a mile from the Myelin Repair Foundation. If you feel that an in-person visit would be helpful in your quest for information please let me know. I would be happy to drop bY their offices.

Irene

Comment

Thanks for the offer, Irene. If there is any news from the MRF, I guess that I will hear about it. It's comforting that you can verify that they have 'brick and mortar' offices.

Comment

Working...
          X