need some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some advice please

hi....i want someone to teach me how to write a blog....i know it has to be personal but i need help trying to begin to write one.

thank you....

If it were me, I would take an online blog or creative writing course. They are relatively inexpensive...and you will get critiqued on your work in an effort to make you better.

If you are looking at doing a MS Blog start reading Wheelchair Kamizkaze, Richard Cohen Journeyman, or MattsMS. These are my favorite blogs and all the blogs are kept up to date.

VBlogs seem to be picking up speed on Youtube. I watch a few.

Only thing about public blogs...trolls. There everywhere. However, you can get a lot of followers and support you would not have otherwise.

You could also start a private diary...journal every single day, then let someone read it for critique. It can remain private.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

thank you for the advice

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
      If it were me, I would take an online blog or creative writing course. They are relatively inexpensive...and you will get critiqued on your work in an effort to make you better.

If you are looking at doing a MS Blog start reading Wheelchair Kamizkaze, Richard Cohen Journeyman, or MattsMS. These are my favorite blogs and all the blogs are kept up to date.

VBlogs seem to be picking up speed on Youtube. I watch a few.

Only thing about public blogs...trolls. There everywhere. However, you can get a lot of followers and support you would not have otherwise.

You could also start a private diary...journal every single day, then let someone read it for critique. It can remain private.
      Thank you for the great advice

Comment

Working...
      X