X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty Copay Assistance Program

Toot,

I've recently started Ty infusions. Here's my situation:

I have BC/BS insurance. Hubby and I make between $50,000 - 100,000 annually.

When Biogen's? rep called me to ask basic questions, I requested to b enrolled in their co-pay assistance program for BOTH the drug and my infusions. A few more questions and I was enrolled. I haven't spent one penny toward either and I'm 3 infusions in.

PLEASE NOTE: Biogen can't/wont tell you about this program unless you ask. Also, you have to re-enroll EVERY year prior to your anniversary date.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
    Dx 3/4/12. Tec X 2 as of 7/7/13
    Weebles wobble and occasionally they DO fall down!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeaura View Post
      Toot,

I've recently started Ty infusions. Here's my situation:

I have BC/BS insurance. Hubby and I make between $50,000 - 100,000 annually.

When Biogen's? rep called me to ask basic questions, I requested to b enrolled in their co-pay assistance program for BOTH the drug and my infusions. A few more questions and I was enrolled. I haven't spent one penny toward either and I'm 3 infusions in.

PLEASE NOTE: Biogen can't/wont tell you about this program unless you ask. Also, you have to re-enroll EVERY year prior to your anniversary date.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
      Thanks, I do think I an covered 100% too. Will know for sure by end of month.

Toot
      toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
      Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Comment

Working...
      X