Removing Windows First Sign? What The?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Windows First Sign? What The?

I am totally serious... On Tues I woke up at 6am (normal) and removed my 2 inside bedroom window panes and slid them into the hall. Went back to sleep until 10 (not normal) and woke up knowing I had to put them back in. They're heavy and I couldn't lift them so called my husband up to do this. He and my daughter just shook their heads and we all laughed... just another amusing Jen thing to entertain my family and friends with. It was weird cause I was so clear I had to remove them and put them back in.

Still shaking my head at why... Toronto is having record low temps for Feb and we're buried in feet of snow. No need to remove 2 big panes of glass! Most of this month the windows have been frozen shut. It's not like I even cleaned them before putting them back in!

Woke up the next day in a bad flare. Never had a first symptom so amusing. Just thought I'd share with those who would get a huge kick out of it!! I'm still shaking my head!
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Holy cow, Jen

That is a new one on me.

Take care and I hope the relapse resolves soon
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Well that is pretty funny, and sounds like heavy manual labor. Humor aside, I'd definitely get a MS professional's opinion to explain such unusual? behavior. If you have existing neurocognitive deficits, you may be ready for further evaluation in addition to the possibility of a MS exacerbation

Good to hear you and the family took things in stride and got a good laugh out of the experience.

Take care and keep us updated. Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

it was sort of funny. The part that got my attention was where you said that it was so clear, the other day I woke up thinking I had money on the kitchen table. I everyone if they seen it, my wife said that she had not given to me yet!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X